How to Install WhatsApp on PC, Easy Step by Step Tutorial

WhatsApp is one of the most popular cross-platform messaging app which allows you to send and receive SMS without any charges. Whatsapp has one of largest active user base of 300 million and around 20 million in alone India. WhatsApp can be used on any Smartphone Including Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and Asha platform, but what if you want to use it in PC? yes you can install Whatsapp on PC!

Install WhatsApp om PC or Laptop

How to use WhatsApp on PC? Installing WhatsApp on PC is very simple. Just follow below steps to download and Install WhatsApp on  PC or Laptop.

Requirement to use WhatsApp on  PC or Laptop:

• A Laptop or PC with Windows OS
  • Working Internet Connection

How to Install WhatsApp on PC:

Below I have listed Two methods to Install Whatsapp on PC, follow the easiest one for you.

• Download and Install WhatsApp on PC using BlueStacks.
  • Download and Install WhatsApp on PC using Wassapp.

Method 1: To download and Install Whatsapp on PC using BlueStacks

Step 1: Download BlueStack (free Windows Application)

Step 2: After Finishing the Download Double Click on Downloaded File, Click Continue, Click Install.

Step 3: Now Download WhatsApp APK File

Step 4: After Finishing the Download Double Click on Downloaded WhatsApp APK file.

Step 5: Now whatsApp will install in your PC.

Step 6: Now Open BlueStacks (Click on BlueStacks icon in your Desktop)

Step 7: Now in BlueStacks >> Click on My Apps.

Step 8: Now you’ll see WhatsApp >> Click on it.

Step 9: Accept Terms and Condition

Step 10: Type your Mobile Number in the Field

Note: First type your Country Code like 91 for India and then your Mobile Number

Step 11: Now WhatsApp will try to verify your number, but it will show fail message.

Step 12: Now click on Call Me >> You’ll receive a automatic call with a confirmation number, write down that number .

Step 13: Now type the received number in verification field and your done!

Enjoy WhatsApp on  PC!

How to Add Contacts to  WhatsApp ?

In Phone WhatsApp automatically checks for your contacts but in PC you have to add it manually. Follow below steps to add contacts in Whatssapp using Bluestecks.

Step 1: Open WhatsApp in Bluestack

Step 2: Click on Menu icon at the Bottom

Step 3: Now Click on Contacts Icon

Step 4: Again Click on Menu Icon

Step 5: Click on Add Contact

Step 6: Fill the given fields with Contact Number and Name

Step 7: Click on Done.

To add more contacts Follow same steps.

Update: Seems like the second method is not working anymore. Alternatively you can use Youwave to Install Whastapp on PC. Here is how to do it >> Install Whatsapp on PC using Youwave

Method 2: To download Whatsapp on PC using Wassapp Follow below steps

Wassapp is a unofficial Whatsapp client and It works for like the Android Emulator on Windows OS running PC. In the second method, we will be using Wassapp to install Whatsapp on PC.

Follow below steps to Download and Install Whatsapp on PC using Wassapp

Step 1: Download and Install Wassapp

Download Wassapp  (The link has been removed).

Step 2: After installing, open Wassapp and login using your Whatsapp username and Password. If you don’t have already created account then register.

Step 3:  Click on register button

Step 4: Now provide your Phone number and Password

Note: For an Android phone, the password will be same as its IMEI number. You can find the IMEI Number at the back of Your Android device under battery or by typing this code : *#06#

Step 5:  Now choose the mode of verification either by SMS or Phone call and press Request Code.

Step 6: Now if you have selected SMS then you will get a SMS from Wassapp with a code and if you have selected phone call then you will receive a computerized call with unique code, Note it down.

Step 7: Put the code you received by SMS or Phone call in Wassapp client and now you will get a computer-generated password and  you can use that password for login.

That’s it! Now you can use Whatsapp on PC and can send and receive SMS and messages for the added contacts. If you face any problem then let us know in the comments and don’t forget to share this with your friends!

Related Stories:

Comments

1. srija.n says

hey…. i installed wassap and nw… i need to register right?? but, am not able to register …… i dont have an andriod mobile! so …. wifi-mac address i used. but, it says some error try again later. what shld i do now ????

• Boyy says

I got the same problem. I had no android phn. So had to use wifi mac address. The error came out saying ‘An error occured. Try again later”. with not error code number

• HelterSkelter says

If I want to use whatsapp with bluestacks on my PC, do I need to have a smartphone or can it be any phone.

• HelterSkelter says

Thx for the reply. I’m getting another problem. Everytime I add a contact and want to chat, I get 3 options of “reset”, “invite” and “SMS”. No matter what I choose, the popup closes and just pops up again when I want to message someone.

• Mose says

Hallo,
            I have installed blue stacks in mini laptop Samsung n100sp windows7 professional ram 2gb, processor 1.6ghz windows experience index 1.9.
            the blue stacks remain loading endlesly when i try to open it. Whats the problem?

• Mose says

tashereef thanks,
            i have tried without success, is there further action or it have just failed!

• says

Strange!

Try to disable to antivirus completely for for few minutes and then re-install bluestcaks again and make sure that your internet connection is working .

• shubhi says

I have installed bluestacks but on enable sync option its showing web page not available, i have windows 8.1 laptop with 2 gb ram. what shall i do to enable it. ? and use broadband as internet.

I have also installed wassapp, but cannot register with it due to some errors.

Please help. I need whatsapp application. I don’t have android phone.

2. Rochelle Plomaritis says

the bluestack app isnt working , it has downloaded and ive donwloaded whatsapp but nothing on the bluestack app is active doesnt matter where click

• says

Okay! Follow these steps

Download Bluestacks and Install it completely ( Bluestacks takes few minutes to download completely )

After installing Bluestakcs download whatsapp and double click on whatsapp APK.

Wait till Whatsapp installs. Now open Bluestack and in My Apps you can find whatsapp

Try these and let me know.

• Rochelle Plomaritis says

hi ther , i did al of the above but when i open whatsapp it brings up the bluestack home screen buutt, nothing is active or works except for the exit button on the bottom right of the screen,

3. Radhu Raj says

i’m not able to run blue stacks as they couldn’t recognize graphic card in my system. how can I download whats app to my PC?

4. shruk says

hi i download a wassap but its not working i click to run bt. showing error the error was error reading setup initialization file so pls. help me wht to do??

5. raji says

hai……i installed bluestacks successfully.but i have a problem with installation of whatsapp on my laptop.it is showing a server error message.so, what should i do to install whatsapp successfully………

6. ashish says

hey…. i installed wassap and nw… i need to register right?? but, am not able to register …… i dont have an andriod mobile! so wht to do …and blue stack is also not working

• says

Wassap can only be used with already registered whatsapp account. No What if you don’t have android phone, You can even install whatsapp on Nokia Asha, Symbian, BB, iPhone and even on some basic feature phones.

Which phone you are currently using?

7. Azlaam Waheed says

i installed whatsapp and after i try to use my mobile num with country code it says check your connection , but my internet connection is fully ok

8. manzoor ahmed says

hiii…..i install bluestacks its opening i cant type whatsapp in search menu…can u suggest me abt this plzzzzz

9. Rekha says

i installed whatsapp using bluestack on PC and is working. Can i shift it from one pc to another pc. if yes how? Plzzzzzzzzz help

10. Ishan Sharma says

hey i installed Bluestac but unable to download anything i even re installed it but in vain pl help this is what i get when try to download anything

11. Pradeep says

12. Guru says

Dear Tashreef, thank u v much for writing this tutorial.
    i got stuck up after installing bluestacks n watsapp. i clicked on watsapp symbol n entered my phone number. it says, unable to connect, pls try later. I Do hv good internet connection, i tried it many times, aftr restarting also, same error msg is coming. Iam not able to find CALL ME icon thr in bluestack window. Pls guide me…..thanks a lot

• says

Hi Guru!

Strange. You should get call me or send SMS button right after entering your mobile number. But be sure that you clicked on create new account rather then login.

hope it helps.

• Guru says

i got error msgs like this
        no CALL ME or SEND SMS button.
        I dont rmbr wat i clicked on, create new acc or login.
        how to create new account now to rectify? u mean that i shud not use my existing gmail id but i shud make a new account wn bluestacks asks me to create new acc, is it??

• Guru says

i disabled my kaspersky, n tried again…still same msg is cmg. i tried multiple times aftr restarting also. still same: “unable to connect pls try again” msg is cmg. But my internet connection is working.all other sites r opening.

• Guru says

i installed bluestacks by gng to their website n installed BlueStacks-SplitInstaller_native.exe
            the one for pc
            ihv windows 7 in my laptop

• Guru says

i hv read most of the other comments and ur answers to al of them in this page. but i guess no one else got this prob here

• Guru says

even aftr entering someone else’s number, same msg is cmg “unable to connect pls try again later”
            my internet is active…i dont knw if the proxy server is not allowing this site…i might hv to do something thr…bcos this seems to b like its not able to connect to internet.
            not getting tht verifying number msg

• says

Do one thing. Download and install any VPN server on your PC and then try connecting to internet trough VPN. Once connected try to verify your number again using WhatsApp.

• Guru says

i was trying to download one vpn server..but most of dm r not free. can u pls suggest me any VPN server
            sry to ask u each n evry small thing…

• Guru says

i tried all Tashreef like, reinstalling bluestacks n watsapp, restarting, deactivation of my anti virus, even changed the internet connection frm my institute wifi to tata photon.
            still iam getting the same problem that i mentioned before “unable to connect, check status”
            i tried gng by wassup method. i installed that also, thn while trying to register a new account, wen i enter my laptop’s mac id, it says “an error occurred, try again later”

huh!!!
            btw thnx for taking ur time out n replying to my queries!!!
            guru

• says

Hi Guru.

Try following these steps.

enter your phone number in WhatsApp and when you get error message click on Cancel.

Now enter someone else’s mobile number, press OK.

If you get a message saying “We will be verifying the number” click on Edit and enter your number and again press ok

Now if you get verification message again this time click on OK even if the message is showing someone else’s number.

Wait for few seconds till you get your verification code. Once you receive verification code proceed with creating account.

Hope this helps!

13. vandamme says

i installed both bluestacks and whatsapp but it keeps on asking for amazon.com –email account and password. m kinda stuck now

• tech says

i m also facing the same problem. hav u any solution?
      i hav installed n uninstalled bluestack many times but each time i try to install, this loading screens stucks. please help me.

• tech says

no..this problem persisted even after i waited for hours… then i turned firewall off from my window as well as antivirus software(quick heal). then this issue was solved . now i m able to see menu n bluestck is working well…thanks a lot for ur this post…u r amazing

• tech says

one thing i wil like to ask u…can i use whatsapp from my android moblie as well as from my pc by bluestack simultaneously with the same mobile number? if not, then plz tell me how can i do this?

• tech says

its not working. when ever i verify on one device, whatsapp on other device is deactivated and a message is shown… it cant be used on two devices simultaneously with same number.
            can u find some solution or trick?

14. Shivam Sharma says

hii i just installed wassapp but when i register wassapp showing error error occured try again later…..

• says

Hi Shivam!

New registration on Wassap in not working any more. So kindly create a WhatsApp account on your phone or your friends phone and use the same password and users name on Wassap.

Hope it Helps!

• Patel Ketan says

hello tashreef..

i want to use bluestacks but i have no graphics in my laptop.

so while installationi error occurs. “”graphics problem””.

what to do .

please tell me a way to use whatsapp onn laptop.

15. Dhanush K R says

hi..i have downloaded bluestacks and it had whatsapp in it and i have installed the same..but i m not able to add contacts to address book manually as im not able to find the menu icon only!!its really necessary for me to join whatsapp as my college related notifications pass here and im not able to update myself..so please help me with this as soon as possible..the following image is what i get when i open whatsapp..please guide me clearly with next steps…thanks in advance

16. Rohit Yadav says

bhai i have followed the ways yu told but the shortcut of bluestacks is not appering on my desktop. what shoud i do now? my system showed for seconds in left down corner that whatsapp installed succesfully

• says

Not a Problem Rohit.

BTW which OS your PC is running? if it’s windows 7 then type bluestacks on search bar and from the results click on bluestacks icon.

if you have Windows XP then go to C drive > Program files and then find Bluestacks folder. Open it and double click on start Bluestacks icon to run it.

Hope it helps!

17. Arvind Bhave says

sir,
    I have received verification code but where to insert …no specific window appeared on screen that’s the problem… tried multiple times …at present ‘call me 22 hours ‘ appeared. please guide me

18. Rahul Badkul says

hey Ravi hi

I m having problem in installing Bluestacks. Is a new graphics card necessary for its installation. ?

RisHI

• says

Hi Ziad!

You can change your keyboard input language to your preferred one from language and region settings.

If you are using Windows 7 then type language in search and click on language and region. Now click on keyboard and language tab > change keyboard and select any language from the list.

you can also access it from control panel and by selecting region and language.

hope it helps!

19. Krishna chaitanya says

Hey I just did it but its not working and saying that it has got error while registering and its not getting log in for the existing account.. when trying the password by my Imei Number

20. Mohammad Minhaj says

Hi bhai i installed wassapp in my pc and iam using windows lumia 720 and i can’t register and also i can’t proceed with my old whats app account so what i should use in password. It is always displaying error occured. I used my Imei no. in password also but of no use so plz help me

21. Aneesh says

now I am using watsapp on my pc,but I want to know that does it possible to make another account for watsapp chat in my pc.

• clarkos kent says

hey ., i installed whatapp with bluestack …. ! my question …. do i have to keep bluestack open ? or i will get a notification like on phone ? …cuz… after i close bluestack …..i don t receive any notification….until i open it again … ? so i did something wrong ? or this is the way.. ? i have to keep bluestack open ?

22. clarkos kent says

23. Malik says

Assalaam Alaikum Tashreef bhai.. yu doin gud work.. n my question is I am using whatsapp in my Nokia E 63 comfortably.. but my question is can i use the whatsapp in pc with same contact number? I hav Bluestacks and even whatsapp in PC.. but i am afraid to feed my cell number dere.. so plz help me.. can i use d whatsapp in pc as well as in cell phone on a same contact number? or my phone whatsaap will be deactivated if i instal in pc?

24. Tonia says

Hi. Please help me. I’ve installed it but after I sign up and verify and I click the icon after it’s done, I have to sign up AGAIN and the same thing happens AGAIN help please

25. Tonia says

(Wassapp) When I register and enter the IMEI number it says an error occurred please try again later :( I tried for 2 different number and it’s the same problem :( I dont know what to do, please help

26. prashant says

hi….error 2500 occured while installing bluestacks ………so nw what can i do to solve this…………..diplay message…graphics card not recognize..help me bro

27. star libra says

plz tell me k mene abhi whats app insttalled kia hy windows 7 me lekin jb blue stack khol rhin hn to lodding ho rhi hy kafi late ho gya mgr abhi tk loding hi ho rhi hy ap btao me ab kia kron

28. Richard Mora says

You FUCKING ASSHOLE. Your links are nothing but spyware and browser hacking garbage. Your fucking indian ass should be thrown in jail along with the many rapists from yoru country. ASSHOLE.

29. Vignesh says

hi i hav installed watsapp by bluestack but i cant attach image and video audio in watsapp chat frm my pc.. any solution??

• Grv Garg says

you need to connect your phone whether it is android or not but a phone should be connect and image should be in phone

else ‘

download images by using whats app in your computer mean browser from bluestack

30. Saurav says

Hi Sharef,
    I am trying to install Bluestacks on my PC,but I am facing some issues, Screen is getting stucked at the verifying dependencies screen. Kindly let us know the solution.

31. shikha maishra says

hello@tashreef:disqus…… i have downloaded bluestacks. then i installed watsapp bt now i guess after 1 month , watsapp stoppd responding…….
    i mean i used to click “start bluestacks” then it opens an environment of bluestacks bt wen i click “whatsapp” it nver opens….plz help me out…..

32. Harish Gorantyal says

Hi Mr.Tashreef, Thanks for the info. Whatsapp is working on my PC but its not working on my smartphone. Can’t we use the same mobile number for smartphone and PC?

33. nakul sasikumar says

i downloaded bluestacks many time.. but.. its showing its already installed in the machine.. but i can’t find it.. i deleted everything.. but again this message is showing. help me..

34. sagarika gupta says

hey…hi…!!! i have…downloaded youwave…its working also!!!! but i am not able to put the status and profile pic!!! plz tell me how to do that!!!

35. ash says

Hii..I have successfully installed bluestacks and whatsapp. I m facing problem while verifying my number. Its showing “Unable to connect, Please try again later”.What to do??

36. says

everything went well but when i connect on my laptop it switchs off my phone conection on whatsapp…please …any help on this?…i want to have it on laptop and mobile at the same time…any way to do this?

37. Md Faiyaz Alam says

i have downloaded the wassapp but in the installation process it gives an error.the error is
    there’s an internet connection problem,please try again later.
    what i do?

38. Riyaz M.D. says

Hi;
    I installed wassapp on my PC, but after starting it, it asks for my existing account to login or create a new one. After entering my phone no. and IMEI no. as password it says either the no. or password is incorrect. When I try to create A new account it says an error occurred try again later. What should I do? I enter the

IMEI no. of only one slot on which my SIM card is plugged and not the empty one. Am I right or should I enter both the nos. secondly, should I also enter IMEI SV no. also or just the IMEI no.?

39. amitesh jha says

hi Tashreef,I hav dowloaded bluestack and whatapp apk file ,but when i have double clicked on APK file adobe file is not supporting. what to do now?

40. sudharsan says

hi, i installed wassapp….every tym whn i try to access it for creating account, it says an error occure.plz try later..!|

Any solution..?!?

41. Yogender Singh says

whenever i tried for SMS alert below notifications come down,

An error occur try again letter.

so pls help to resolve it.

42. Grv Garg says

hi i can not install because it slow my system as i need high speed system…but with wass app i cannot register …please suggest me something

43. Yasmeen Yehia says

help !>>>>i download both watssap didnot accept my IMIE as code ( my mop not smart phone ?) .. in the blue stacks i stop the antivirus and firewall but it still loading without appearing any of apps !!

44. shahbaz says

Hi;

45. yash yin-yang says

when i almost completed downloading bluestacks , it says something about my graphics driver update , if i try skipping it by hitting the cancel , then it pop ups again in the screen ….? what should i do please suggest me good opinions !!!yash

46. ghbronner says

Hey, my previous conversations are not showing. Is there a way I can sync them with the ones I have in my phone?

47. Anıl Can Sedef says

hey! i got an error from my phone. it says i can’t use whatsapp in two devices and demands another confirmation from my phone. but it keeps failing.

48. Moreshwar Kulkarni says

i am getting error 25000 while installing Blue stack and secondly error while logging wassup same error what Riyaaz MD Facing

49. abhijit says

50. mayur poojari says

i have installed watsapp using bluestack but as i sav the contacts of my friends ts seems to be they r not on wats app even if they r using it i can only chat with those friends who i have sync using google+ please give suggestions regarding this problrm

51. Farook says

Hello…

Thanks for sharing knowledge… I installed whatsapp and used it for couple of days…but now when I am try to open BlueStacks it still showing as Initializing and also facing slow system performance. Kindly fix this issue

52. kinj says

hi…i tried to download bluestack bt its showing failure in downloading..it showing that it need 2gb physical memory it requore..what should i do…

53. pranshu kumar says

Hey… I install Bluestacks on my desktop(windows-xp sp3) it install success fully but only “Start BlueStack” is stored another “Apps-shortcut” is not install.
    when i click on “Start Bluestack” icon initially(First time during installation when i start) it stored some thing.. installation is successfully got over But after that when i click on “Start Bluestack” always “initializing” process is happening.
    I think during initialization it initializing “Apps” ie(“Apps-shortcut”) items that are not installed.

Please….. Help me how to solve this problem.?

54. vishal says

Hi,
    Is there any way to use whats app in my pc with the same ph no that i m using in my ph.? I mean can i access one single account of whats app in both my pc and mobile..?

• Tashreef Shareef says

Hi Vishal!
      You can use same account on PC, but after logging out from your Phone. You can’t use same account on both the devices simultaneously

55. CrimsonSun says

If I don’t have a smartphone and I am trying to register my number on WhatApp on my friend’s phone(who himself has his account registered with his number), then is it possible to register on his phone (by logging out his account and then proceed)? Or there is something like you can’t register for more than 1 account from 1 handset?Please help…

56. Jhon says

Hello, I have Windows 7 and since I updated Bluestacks to the last version, notifications from whatsapp don’t show up anymore on desktop… I have to check Bluestacks constantly and it’s really disgusting. Is there a way to fix that or should I install the old version back?

57. Onas says

Hi Tashreef Shareef can i us whatsapp in my phone and desktop simultaneiously? in blustacks when i configured it on my pc immediatly my phones whatsapp will logout. bu in wassapp can i use it simultaneously??

58. mohit says

i downloaded bluestacks…everything has been downloaded …even whtsapp…bt add contacts option is nt der ..what should i do

59. Mp Singh says

Dear Tashreef,
    i need to use whatsapp on my PC and also use n message the gallery PICs/Videos from my PC to whatsapp users. I Installed the Whatsapp using Bluestack but unable to use the PC gallery in a effective way.
    Can we integrate whatsapp with PC / website legally
    Kindly advise

60. Gaurav Rathore says

Hey
    Please find the attached pic. I am not able to installed this software facing this error.

Please look into this.

61. Erdinc Baysal says

Hi, I’ve installed it succesfully, Thank you very much for the share.
    But I have a little problem. I am used to the AZERTY keyboard because i live in Belgium. Is it possible to change the QWERTY configuration to azerty? I didn’t find it…
    Thanks once again.

62. says

I have installed Bluestacks and entered phone number , verification code comes via SMS but now whatsapp shows blank screen in my PC ! How to put verification code ! there is no option there ! I have tried several times( close open whatsapp from my app store)

63. Paul Hendrick Ferns says

Hi, After instlaling bluestacks it says graphics card not recognized. I am using Acer Aspire4710 with 2gb ram and Core2Duo 2.0ghz processor. Wassapp files are being treated as corrupted or malware and being removed from my laptop by the antivirus. Please help.

64. Vipul says

hey can you tell me how to add contacts to my list in whatsapp…i tried the way you have mentioned ABOVE…its not working

65. Harsh says

Hi, I have already installed whtsap. But i want to know whenever i receive a image or video on whtssap where they stored on my PC.

66. sheraz ashraf khan says

You are really genius, I installed Bluestacks and its working very fine. Million Thanks to you. Regards,

67. R i t i k says

hy..

I have downloaded wassapp after heavy downloadings but now i dont have a account on wassapp and if tried to click on register button then it showed that an error occured ..pls try later ,,Pls tell how to continue that..

68. sandeep says

hey…before i was using win-8 an blue stacks was working properly. but now in my win-8.1 i installed virtual studio so i have activated hyper v .now i am trying to install blue stacks it shows me this.please help

69. hiren says

hi guys,
    i have problem in upload the photo with whats app,,,
    plz give me tips/////////////////////////////

70. Samuël Visser says

To bad, doesn’t work on miltiple devices. Not able to use on the Smartphne, and on the PC, and that was what i wanted…
    I know you can’t solve this issue, but it is maybe a good ideo to also mention it in this post.

• jatin vasoya says

hiii. i am also installed whatsapp , but during the verificeton
      they need to the letest version of the whatsapp . so how can i download a latest version .

71. Raveendra says

I’m unable to install WhatsApp.apk file after download. It shows an error as displayed in image attached. Pls let me know what to do ?

72. Anindya Mallick says

Hi, I have installed BlueStack and whatsapp in my PC. As suggested by you, connecting to my mobile number is getting failed, but there’s no call option. Please help

73. Eddie Milotti says

I did it with Bluestacks but then I cannot use it on my phone!!!! Can you use both computer and mobile with the Wassapp method ?

74. digboloy sarma says

hello Sir, I can not instll bluestack ….. I hd downld that ofline app….but ican not instll it to my lpto ,having Intel pentium prcsr n os is w7…instltsn could nt start….. due to some system error occour… please help me si………..

75. Akash Gupta says

Hi Tashreef I have just installed wassapp on pc but i had no android ph so i am unablle to create my whatsapp account What should iDo .???

76. Matthew Blott says

It’s a bit slow to install but got it working fairly easily. I’m now chatting to my brother in Hong Kong. Thanks for this :-)

77. Sulo Eraslan says

hey guys it works perfect but i ve a problem . apps keyboards works with qwerty keyboard but i have an azerty keyboard its so stupid because it changes of places and i cannot type fast i also changed the settings to netherlants but it still didnt work . can u help pls ?

78. yuvaraj says

in blue stacks while opening whatsapp i m getting please download latest version… but after that i download latest version also again and again i m getting same thing… what i hv 2 do please tell me bro…….

79. Saravanan P says

hi,
    i downloaded bluestacks and whatsapp file, i entered my mobile number and clicked ok,
    after that i receiving a dialog box shows download latest version of whatsapp.
    unable to proceed further,
    pls help me

80. d_le_nen says

Not only I ran into the “cannot recognize graphics card” problem, but I found, Bluestacks installs a bunch of definitely not wanted software on my laptop, which were not so easy to uninstall again. Waste of time for me.

81. SANJAY DINKAR says

Dear Sir.

I had been using Whatsapp wusing bluestack on my PC for the last 1 year.
    On 2nd August I started getting message your Whatsapp version is quite old. please upgrade..On 4th August whatsapp stopped working. Now I can start bluestacks but whatsapp is not working. I tried to upgrade it through Mobile Market and Google Play also but it is not getting installed. I installed complete Blustack again but whatsapp is not working.
    I googled it and found that I should have google account..But mobile market or Google Play does not give me an option to verify my google account.
    Can you suggest me what can be the reason and remedies

82. Cheryl says

Wow just spent like half an hour installing this on my PC only to find out it won’t let me use it simultaneously on my phone. Please edit this article to include that fact!!

83. ARVIND KUMAR SWAMI says

hi frnds i hv installed wassapp on my lappy sony vaio touch windows8.1 svf15215snb model……thrw 2nd method shown above…also successfully registr my mobile first time on pc..i m enjoying whatsapp messages on wassapp ….plus points compare to smartphone 1. i receives all sms ..text,audio ,video,pics..2 also sends text,emotional cartoons 3 can add frnds mobile no ,delete ..etc…………..MINUS POINTS 1 unable to send pics,videos,voices ,..shows server prblems 2 dont see frnd profiles ,3dont make own profile 4.chat window shows only receive sms ..send sms disappear automaically soon,later unable to see them…5.app slowly responds,sometimes close itself automatically……………for help and queries email ……drarvindswami@gmail.com and fb arvindkumarswami@facebook.com

84. Fida Saifee says

I got some videos from my friend in whatsapp. But i am not able to download r play it.. It says unable to download video, when i click on the video.. Kindly help me with that. I am really gonna appreciate this..

85. Jabberwocky says

hey hii guys small prob here….i have downlaoded and install blue stacks on my pc…it works..but some times it hangs up….nd i cant sent any images or videos….i am having only 1 gb graphic card and it is dead full of other games….hence plz tell me another way to run whats app without bluestacks nd which is little fast nd less graphic..';—

86. Sahil Raj says

whenever i installed bluestack in my PC then show it

“”DO NET VERSION 2 IS REQUIRED TO INSTALL BLUESTACK APP PLAYER PLEASE INSTALL IT AND TRY AGAIN ”

So Please can you tell me what do i do and how can i install bluestack in my pc

• Sahil Raj says

My computer has already been installed dot net file but still repeated the same line does show the Blue Stack

“”DO NET VERSION 2 IS REQUIRED TO INSTALL BLUESTACK APP PLAYER PLEASE INSTALL IT AND TRY AGAIN -

87. contact me at Facebook.com/Abdel.kit says

Hi Tashreef, i’ve looking for wassap and i found it but it won’t register, it’s technical probleme or just for my country ? (Morocco)