We have latest root guide for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the new flagship smartphone announced by Samsung. It is the successor of Note 2 and comes with some latest features.
Now if you want to root your all new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 then the below root guide will help you to root your Galaxy Note 3 with the easiest available method.
What is rooting? Rooting needs no introduction, but still for any new user Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as “root access”) within Android’s subsystem.
Below guide can be applied to all variants of Galaxy Note 3 for which the root package is available.
Disclaimer: Rooting your device can void your device warranty do it at your risk.
Note: XDA Developers Forum prepared root method.
- Take full backup of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Now follow these below steps to Root your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Step 1: Download Root Package for your Galaxy Note 3 Model (Find the links below)
- SM-N900 (International Exynos): CF-Auto-Root-ha3g-ha3gxx-smn900.zip
- SM-N9005 (International Qualcomm): CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.zip
- SM-N900T (T-Mobile US): CF-Auto-Root-hltetmo-hltetmo-smn900t.zip
- SM-N900P (Sprint): CF-Auto-Root-hltespr-hltespr-smn900p.zip
- SM-N900W8 (Canadia): CF-Auto-Root-hltecan-hlteub-smn900w8.zip
- SM-N900S (Korea): CF-Auto-Root-hlteskt-hlteskt-smn900s.zip
- SM-N9002 (China): CF-Auto-Root-hlte-h3gduoszn-smn9002.zip
- SM-N9006 (China): CF-Auto-Root-hlte-h3gzc-smn9006.zip
- SM-N9008 (China): CF-Auto-Root-hlte-h3gzm-smn9008.zip
- SM-N9009 (China, untested): CF-Auto-Root-hlte-h3gduosctc-smn9009.zip
Below Two versions are untested (Doesn’t mean they won’t work!)
Step 2: Download Odin3 Software Application
Step 4: Reboot your device to Download Mode
- To do this Press and Hold Volume Down key and Horne Key while powering on the phone.
Step 5: Open Odin3 file on your PC
Step 6: Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using USB data cable and wait till Odin3 detects your phone.
Step 7: Click on PDA and select extracted.tar.md5 file for your phone.
Note: See that Repartition is not checked and Auto-Reboot is checked.
Step 8: Now click the Start button and wait till Odin3 finishes flashing the PDA
Step 9: If everything went right, then your phone will reboot/restart
This Rooting guide should root your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 successfully and will give you root access. Do lets us know whether it worked or not and don’t forget to share this with your mates.