If you own an iPhone 4s, or iPhone 4 or iPad Mini or iPad 2 and if you have updated your idevice to the latest version of iOS 7, then you might have experienced a performance issue on your iPhone or iPad.Like your device is not as smooth as it was before the update.
This is because addition of new graphical features in iOS 7, with iOS 7 Apple has introduced some new features, like the ubiquitous blur effect that can be seen every time when something pops up in front of something else. These are graphical features, which enhances the appearance. But at the same time this features are causing your iPhone or iPad to drop frame-rate resulting in some performance issues on your iPhone 4s and other older version of Apple devices.
Now, if you want to improve performance on iPhone 4, 4s, iPad 2, iPad mini with iOS 7, then follow these simple steps. Following these steps will not only improves performance on iOS 7 powered device, but also improves the battery life.
How to Improve Performance on iPhone 4, 4s, iPad Mini and iPad 2
- Step 1: Go to Home Screen
- Step 2: Tap on Settings
- Step 3: Go to Accessibility
- Step 4: In the list find “Increase Contrast” and Enable it. Doing this will reduce the blur effect
- Step 5: Now find “Reduce Motion” and Enable it. This will reduce the parallax effect.
- Step 6: Restart your device (not necessary) and feel the performance improvement on your iPhone or iPad.
By following the above methods you can improve your iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPad 2 and iPad Mini performance.So, did you feel performance improvement on your iOS 7 running device? Do let us know in the comments below.