Want better battery life? You are not alone, as almost every Android smartphone user asks the same question, how to get more battery life out of your device. Now Android smartphones are more powerful than ever before,but the powerful hardware drains your smartphones battery very fast.
Here in this article I have listed the best battery saver android apps available in Google Play Store. These Android applications will help you save battery on your Android phone. You can also improve you smartphones battery life by following these simple tips and tricks.
Top 5 Best Battery Saver Apps for Android Phone and Tablet
1. DU Battery Saver
First app on our best battery saver app list is DU Battery Saver. DU Battery Saver has better features than built-in battery default battery optimizer.
Features of DU Battery Saver
- Easy & Powerful Saver — Increase your battery life by up to 50%
- Simple Saver — Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great battery savings
- Convenient Saver — “Optimize” desktop widget allows you to stop power-consuming background apps with a one-touch to boost your battery life
- Fast Saver — instantly find battery power saving problems with the “Optimize” button
- Effective Saver — Protect your battery with healthy battery charging to extend life of your battery
Get DU Battery Saver Here
2. Juice Defender
JuiceDefender is another great Android battery saver app with tons of different preset modes. Juice defender comes with a easy UI. It can turn off your mobile data connection automatically and scales your device CPU when it is in idle mode to save more battery.
Features of JuiceDefender
- 5 Preset Profiles (from default mode to full customization)
- Easy and Intuitive User Interface
- Home screen Battery Widgets
- 2G/3G toggle automation and WiFi toggle automation + Auto-Disabling option
- Location-aware WiFi Control
- Battery Consumption Optimization
- Comprehensive Connectivity Scheduling
- CPU scaling when phone is idle
- Smart Brightness control
Get JuiceDefender Here
3. Easy battery Saver
Easy Battery Saver works same as DU Battery Saver, except that this app gives you the status of battery level on main screen. You can choose from different power modes according to your need.
Features of Easy Battery Saver
- Optional modes that is easy to choose
- Visualized battery status on main page
- Save more than 50% battery
- Extend the battery working life
- Battery consumption list of real-time running items
- Simple, interactive and helpful tutorial
- Notice of how to use battery better
Get Easy Battery Saver Here
4. NQ Easy battery Saver
NQ Easy Battery Saver is another useful app that can increase battery life and will speed up your Android phone. It comes with features like smart assistant, quick-setting, battery usage monitor and some optimization tools.
Get NQ Easy battery Saver Here
5. Battery Widget Reborn
The fifth app on our list is Battery Widget Reborn. It comes with better design, Dashclock Extension that lets you activate your camera flash to use as a flashlight. It also has features like power saver mode etc.
Features of Battery Widget Reborn
- Circle battery level indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- Resizable on Android 4.x+
- Support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/WiFi/BT Settings
- Status bar notification of battery status
- Prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- Customizable texts in notification area Power saving functionality
- Automatic airplane mode during the night charging and discharging chart
- Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- Optional charging and discharging chart
- Power related toggles: WiFi/Bluetooth/Background Sync/Airplane mode
- Customizable notification priority
Get Battery Widget Reborn here
These are top 5 best Battery saver apps for Android smartphone and Tablets. Which app you use the most? let us know in the comments.
Latest posts by Tashreef Shareef (see all)