In India large number of people uses their smartphone or basic feature phone to access internet on the go. Using internet on mobile phones provides convince and also the cheaper alternative for normal internet usage.
Social Networks like Facebook has played a major role in making mobile internet so popular among people. Now, if you are looking for a guide to know how to check 2G & 3G internet Data Balance in Aircel, Idea and BSNL then follow below steps.
Recommended: Best Facebook Tricks
How to Check 2G/3G Internet Data Balance in Idea
To check Idea 2G/3G Internet balance on your Mobile Dial: *125#
If you want to check Idea Internet Balance on Net Setter or Dongle follow these steps:
- Open Idea Net Setter Application
- At the Top click on USSD option
- Now type *125# and click on Send
- Remaining Internet Balance will be sent to your Inbox.
Other Useful Idea USSD:
- Dial *130# to Check Balance/Talk Time in Idea
How to Check 2G/3G Internet Data Balance in Aircel
To Find or to know your 3G internet Balance in Aircel Dial : *111*9#
To Check 3G Internet Balance in Aricel Dial : *111*10#
Other Useful Aircel USSD:
- Dial *125# to check remaining balance in Aircel
How to Check 2G/3G Internet Data Balance in BSNL
BSNL (Bharath Sanchar Nigam Ltd.) was among the first mobile operators in India. Below I have given USSD codes to check BSNL 2G and 3G data internet balance.
- USAGE DATA to 53738
- SMS “Data3G” to 53733 (Tamilandu)
- *124*4# (Kerala)
- *124*4# (Karnataka)
- *124*1# (Tamilanadu)
- *123*3# (Orissa , Odisha)
- *112# (MP, Gujarat, Maharashtra, GOA)
Other Useful BSNL USSD:
- Dial *123# to Check Remaining Balance/Talk Time
If you live in any other circle and if none of the above USSD’s are working for you then comment below with your Circle/State.